What a BOP covers
Business insurance is important for even the smallest company in order to protect and maintain its financial well being. At Key Insurance, we understand how important that is.
Common BOP coverage includes:
- Property insurance, which protects your building, equipment and inventory
- Business income insurance, which covers lost income if your operations are suspended because of a covered loss
- Personal and advertising injury coverage, which covers copyright infringement, libel and slander
- Bodily injury and property damage liability, which covers those instances when you, your employees products or services cause harm to other people or their property
- Optional rented vehicle coverage, which provides liability coverage for autos that you lease, hire or borrow
- Optional equipment breakdown insurance, protects you if your equipment is damaged from power surges, mechanical breakdown, burnout or operator error
To learn more about what a BOP covers, please call us today at 406-222-0944.